A skin pampering elixir to nourish both body and senses. Apricot kernel, sunflower seed, jojoba seed and babassu provide an antioxidant-rich blend of organic, cold pressed and light weight oils to soften, soothe, and repair skin’s barrier. A tantalizing blend of precious essential oils including seductive and uplifting neroli blossom; fresh and citrusy blood orange and hints of warm and spicy ginger and clove will lift and soothe your spirits.
- New to using a body oil? Here’s why we love them. They can be used anywhere you would normally use a body lotion. This light oil blend absorbs quickly and provides a higher concentration of the targeted ingredients than a basic lotion. The average body lotion contains 70% water plus an emulsifier to bind the water and oil together. You can provide your own water to the oil by applying it straight out of the shower before toweling off. By doing this, you are creating an on-the-spot emulsion. Using just a small quantity of oil onto damp skin, means that a little goes a long way.
- Additionally, oil-only products don’t need to contain a broad-spectrum preservative the way lotions do. In addition to the 100% cold pressed, organic oils and our essential oil blend, we add vitamin E and rosemary oleoresin, natural antioxidants, to stabilize the oils to prevent oxidation. This means that you get to pamper your skin using an all natural and preservative-free moisturizer!
- After showering and before toweling off, massage a small amount of body oil onto damp skin. Allow a few minutes for oils to penetrate before dressing.
- prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil**, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*,orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil* tocopherol (vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, essential oils of citrus aurantium (neroli) flower, citrus aurantium dulcis (blood orange), paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel*, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil*, zingiber officinale (fresh ginger) oil*.
* designates organic, **designates wild crafted
What an amazing fragrance! It’s so light and yet has such depth to it and I just love it. My real test for this oil was to apply it at night and see if my skin was still feeling soft and moisturized in the morning. I applied it after my night time shower and lo and behold my skin was still soft in the morning!! I did this for a couple of nights and really appreciate not having that dry scaly skin!! It would be great to have some kind of a cologne type spray to use during the day so that you always have that wonderful fragrance.