This ever-so-gentle, preservative-free, daily cleanser is mild enough for every skin type. Use on its own, or as the perfect second "purifying" step when practicing the double-cleanse method. Either way, this no-soap cleanser will leave your skin feeling refreshed, soft and ready for the day.
- Oats gently exfoliate, draw impurities from your skin and unclog pores. Beta glucan contained in oats is moisturizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Goat's milk is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals and helps to balance pH. Lactic acid exfoliates, allowing new and healthy skin cells to emerge and reveal your vibrant and glowing skin.
- Tap a small amount of cleanser into very wet hands and create a thin, creamy paste by rubbing hands together. Apply to your face in circular motions avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and a face cloth if desired. Follow with your usual hydrating mist, serum and/or moisturizer.
- dried whole cream goat's milk, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour*, lemon and sweet orange essential oils*
* Designates organic or ECOCERT approved ingredients
I've always shunned from using exfoliating types of products because the word "grains" alone conjures up something too harsh for my sensitive skin. Of the 4 products I am currently using, this is my favorite. It leaves my face feeling as soft as baby's skin and I fell in love with it immediately.
Ingredients are important to me and I research every single one. Botanic Organic is a company with integrity. It truly cares about what goes into your skin. For me, the pureness of the ingredients was noticeable from the very first use.
I stumbled across Botanic Organic at the Vagabond Indie Craft Fair last December and picked up some goodies for myself on a whim. I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only are you and Nancy wonderful spokes people for your product, but the cleansing grains, cucumber mist, and anti-oxidant serum have worked wonders for my fickle skin. There's nothing worse than feeling embarrassed about your skin as an adult, but with the help of Botanic Organic, my complexion has cleared and my skin looks and feels better. When I went home for the holidays, my mother immediately helped herself to all of my products and is now a devotee herself.