Beautiful skin begins with the removal of surface impurities such as pollutants, make-up, bacteria and excess oil. At Botanic Organic, we recommend the Double Cleanse method to thoroughly cleanse without disturbing the delicate moisture and oil balance of a healthy, hydrated complexion. Tangerine & Lemon Facial Cleansing Oil combines a revitalizing and deep-cleansing blend of raw and organic oils to dissolve away all traces of daily residues. This unique cleanser rinses away easily leaving skin feeling soft, clean and balanced. Ideal for removing eye makeup and perfect for all skin types.
- Tangerine and lemon essential oils re-energize and exfoliate. Jojoba oil breaks down sebum in clogged pores, drawing it to the surface to be rinsed away.
- Gentle apricot kernel and sunflower oils soften and moisturize.
- Castor oil provides anti-bacterial and superlative cleansing properties.
Note: This product was previously labeled Tangerine & Lemon Makeup Remover
- With slightly damp hands, gently massage a liberal amount of cleanser onto a dry face and neck, stroking in small circles. Pay special attention to the forehead and sides of the nose where impurities are prone to gather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and finish with a face cloth if desired. If double cleansing, apply a second cleanser, either Oats & Goat's Milk Cleansing Grains or Honey & Licorice Daily Cleansing Grains to purify, remove any remaining residues and to gently exfoliate. After double cleansing, follow with a hydrating mist and serum/moisturizer. Your skin will thank you!
- prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil.*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, ricinus communis (castor) oil*, polyglyceryl 6 dioleate, sorbitan laurate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, dilauryl citrate, tocopherol (vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, essential oils*
* Designates organic or ECOCERT approved ingredients
Not only does it take off all of the day’s makeup (including waterproof mascara), it leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated and smells incredible!!!! (like I wish there was a perfume that smelled like this)
This cleansing oil has really been a game changer for me. It’s a fantastic makeup remover, but it also feels deeply nourishing when I massage it into my skin. When I’ve oil cleansed in the past with coconut oil or even olive oil, I’ve always felt a little grimy afterwards, but this rinses off cleanly while leaving enough moisture behind to still feel soft and hydrated. I love it.
I've been using your products for about a month now and am completely impressed. I have been using your: 2-step method to remove makeup & cleanse at night. I use your Chamomile & Lavender Cleansing spray for morning cleansing and follow with the Rosemary & Geranium hydrating mist with the Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 30 for daytime protection.
I almost can't believe the results; a virtually pore-less complexion that remains hydrated throughout the day without the need for multiple oil-blotting sessions. Your cleansing products have turned ritual into pleasure, with visible results. And as a side note, amazingly, a small group of tiny skin tags that had begun to form at the base of my neck have also completely disappeared, which I credit to the special properties of your Tangerine & Lemon Cleansing Oil and Honey & Licorice cleansing grains.
I actually use this as an eye makeup remover and it removes everything including my mascara beautifully.
Love your products! I used the Makeup Remover first and got all the make up my Clarisonic missed! Next I used the cleansing grains-- the grains are so wonderful, I really enjoyed cleaning my face today. I used the rest of the line and saw that my skin looked brighter and felt clean, I wasn't so oily after midday. I tweeted about it and am really looking forward to washing my face tonight!!!! Thank you so very much ♥
I am love, love, loving the cleansing oil. I haven’t had any breakouts at all. My skin is hydrated, and I’m still enjoying the process of it. One night I was a little tired and so I only rubbed the oil and then wiped it off, but that even felt like enough, and got all my eye make up off, which is imperative to me.